Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hi Everyone, I'm Erica.

Hi TOGA members –

I'm Erica, Gleason's new teen librarian – I'll be picking up where Sharon left off. Since I've only met a few of you, I wanted to introduce myself and give you all an opportunity to introduce yourselves to me.

Things I like (and know a little bit about): movies, baseball, ice cream, running, cooking, reading, and my bulldog, Moxie.

QUESTION --> What are some of your favorites? Tell me about them, and maybe we'll be able to work them in to the next TOGA meeting or event!

We'll be having our next TOGA meeting in January. Since wintertime can be really busy, I'd like to hear from each of you when you'd like to meet:

QUESTION --> Would you like TOGA Meetings to be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays?

Once I've heard from you, I'll schedule our next meeting and send out a few reminder emails.

I've been hearing great things about all of you, and am excited to meet and chat with you! Send me an email (estpeter@mvlc.org), leave a comment in the blog, or stop by the library – I'm here Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Also, be sure to check back here on the TOGA blog often - I'll be updating with polls, book reviews, and TOGA info frequently.

No comments: