Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another new teen librarian--and a new blog!

Hello! How funny that this is the second post in a row introducing a new teen librarian.

My name is Tahleen, and I'm excited to let you all know I'm now the teen librarian at the Gleason Public Library. I hope I can keep the online parts of Gleason Teen updated, and I also hope you all will add a few things here and there!

I know this has traditionally been the blog for teens at the library, but I thought I'd start my time here by revamping it a bit. I'm moving the blog over to tumblr, where I hope I can post more things, even if they are shorter or just pictures. I'd also be happy if some of you decided to make some submissions too! You can find the new tumblr blog here. I've also created a Facebook page and joined Twitter, so feel free to connect that way.

I just started last week, and what a week it's been so far! We've had a hurricane, lost power, and now Halloween is coming up. I hope things will eventually calm down, and I'm looking forward to planning great programs for the rest of this year, and beyond.

If you see me around the library, please come over and say hi! I'll usually be at the reference desk or up in the children's department.

Tahleen

No comments: